A lot of traffic to your law firm's website inherently means more clients. However, not many clients understand legal jargon and are instantaneously put off by it. Thus, rendering your website a rather dry desert.
Blog posts written by someone with not only legal knowledge but know how to interpret legal jargon for all to understand will enable your website's rankings to rise. As an experienced writer holding a Bachelors's in Law (with honors), I can do exactly that.
Google's algorithm can tell the difference between informative and spammy material. When I write, I make it a point to prevent this at all costs, ensuring that each blog article contains the proper amount of keywords that are uniformly distributed.
INCLUSIVE are as follow:
- Each subject is thoroughly researched
- Blog posts will be written according to your jurisdiction and country
- Headline analysis
- Readability analysis will be conducted to ensure that the blog post is easy to understand.
- SEO optimization will be at the forefront to generate more traffic to your website.
- Links to authoritative pages to further improve your authority and SEO.
- A meta title and description
- Footnotes (if required)
Got any queries? Drop me a message
feel free to send me message whenever you want
32 reviews about this service
French Southern Territories
She pushes the writing a legal content far beyond everyone else.
Northern Mariana Islands
I liked the work
Isle of Man
She truly engages with everyone at every level from junior executive to professional legal content writer.
Share with friends
1000-word SEO optimized Legal blog post (readability and headline analysis included)
5 1000-word SEO optimized Legal blog posts (readability and headline analysis included)
10 1000-word SEO optimized Legal blog posts (readability and headline analysis included)